Friday, November 4, 2011

My struggles

The complexities of life and the need to fulfill wishes and dreams I have, to pull through it all so I can contribute to a better, happier & more peaceful life. How to pull through it when life seems like it'll never give me the break that I so desperately seek. What can I do to improve my life & those lives that I am also a part of. 
I so often have the answers, positive words and solutions for the negative moments. Today, I'm telling you how it is when things get me down, when all of the positivity & mindfulness goes out the window. I aim to practice what I preach but like anyone, I experience weak moments. The lows that have me doubting all sorts of things. 
I'm sharing these feelings because it's real. We all have struggles throughout our lives and I think it's only fair that you see this side as well as the stronger moments.
I don't even really feel anything at the moment, I'm numb. I'm trying to clear my head but if you asked what is was I was trying to rid myself of, I wouldn't be so sure. I have this urge for 'normality' despite the fact that there is. I normal or abnormal, there's just  being me. 
I want people to understand. I want them to know what I need without me asking for it, to just assist me with what I need with no fuss. I know this seems extremely selfish however it's my feelings. I simply want life to feel less chaotic.
Don't we all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment