Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Challenges... continued

Hi Everyone, this will just be a brief post tonight but just wanted to follow up on today's message. My day at work was made easy by my ability to turn it all off and focus on the task at hand. I'm not quite sure whether this is a good thing or not but I feel as though children need a bit of normality. I'm sure everyone, including their families are grieving and though I'm not pretending it's not there, I want them to feel they can still live their lives and not get caught up in it all. I have definitely spoken about it and we have remembered some great times together. I don't think I've really had a chance for it to all sink in yet, though it will and I will forever be blessed having known such a beautiful little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment