Saturday, July 30, 2011

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Hi everyone, I think it's about time I started a blog in order to share my world and attempt at making a difference in this world. I have views and experiences that I feel others may benefit from hearing. My whole world isn't positive and I just as anyone, have my fair share of problems. I choose to remain positive when possible and won't allow my life to simply roll on by. I want to play a part in it, I want to play a role in others lives also. I live for other people, helping those less fortunate. This is my journey beginning now, as I struggle to overcome personal issues that seem to be getting in the way of those dreams. I invite you all to follow my blog, join me on this journey. The world is a beautiful place, we simply need to choose to focus on that beauty and share it. Thank you & Peace xx Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment