Sunday, October 21, 2012

Evaluation of ones journey

So it's been months since I posted and I guess there's been many reasons. Many of which are hard to explain in so much detail. As you're all aware, I'm on a journey to find some answers, but recently I've discovered that I'm not all that sure whether I'm even asking the right questions.
I guess I need to reassess things and allow myself to look deeper into what I truly believe because all of that is being challenged right now. I need to get back to focussing on the things that can and will make a difference and remind myself not to give up.

Giving up is so easy, it's simple to feel empty and want to throw in the towel and so many times I've come close. But there's always been something driving me, pushing me along and telling me that there's bigger things than my problems.
I'm here for a reason, I'm here to make a difference and I know I am a positive influence in many people's lives, or at least I was and I can be once again

No comments:

Post a Comment