Monday, September 5, 2011

This is who I am

My life is made up of many obstacles and challenges to overcome. Most of these challenges are brought on by other challenges or made from my actions. I don't always do the right thing, I don't always say what I should or do what I'm expected to do. I am me, I can only be me and what I am is honest. That's a huge part of who I am so I'm going to choose to share with you, not only the best of me, the positive stuff and the side of me that aspires to motivate the world to be better but I'm also going to show you my weaknesses. I'm prepared to share my feelings with you, my battles I fight every day just to keep going, to push through and be all that I can be.
I want you to see who I am, know that I'm not simply one of my thoughts or actions. I am all of it rolled into one.
I have good days and bad days and days in between just like you. I've experienced plenty in this short life I've lived and feel that I have something to offer.
take care lovely people,
Love & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment