Monday, October 21, 2013

Letter to a Bully

I wish I knew what to say, I wish I knew what to do.
Old memories resurface and make it all harder to bare.
I struggle with behaviours I don't understand. 
I'm a lover, not a fighter
I don't know how to handle the anger, the constant frustration and the need you have to take everything out on me. 
The constant nagging, the false accusations, the need for you to show that you are superior to me. 
I can see what you are trying. I understand your insecurities but why me?
All I can think of is that you are somehow threatened by me. You don't like to see that I am in fact good at what I do.
I never thought I'd be able to admit that but it is you showing me. 
I may never understand exactly why you are such a bully to others or why you behave the way that you do. Just always know that I will never accept the cruelty that you show others.
I hope things can improve for you and that you see what you are doing to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment