Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Bizarre journey

I want to explain to you the reasons behind this bizarre behaviour of mine. It is almost impossible to explain as I am not even completely sure but I will try. I feel I owe my friends this at least.
I am in regular contact with Doctors as I try this and am in the company of some very supportive people who are helping too. 
I cannot make excuses for my behaviour or my thoughts but I do know that recent comments are out of character for me.
I have been trying different medication, experimenting with many different ways of helping my condition. During this time, I have bounced off walls, which you haven't been fortunate enough to see as i have had no time for computers. I have also sunk to some pretty deep levels, mainly during the changing or quitting of the medications. I am not proud of things I say but I am certainly not going to regret it and I apologise if this is confusing or even offensive to you.
There are some things that are better left unsaid but I felt you should know that there is no need to be concerned. As extreme as things can get, I am in good care and i will push through this.
If you want to talk via twitter, facebook or Google +, I would be happy to go into more detail privately. I know there are some people following this incredibly strange journey of mine and to those, I am sorry for my weak moments but without the bad times, there can never be good times.
Take care all, 
Much love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment